The Hidden Meaning Behind My Fall Wardrobe
- Pants: I’m too lazy to shave
- Open Cardigan: These pants give me a muffin top
- Bun: I didn’t wash my hair today
- Big Sweater: I’m bloated
- Riding Boots: My feet hurt too much for heels
- Large Bag: It’s filled with stuff to get ready in the car
- Scarf: You’d think hickey, but no. My neck’s just cold
- Hat: I have bed head
- Leggings: It’s that time of the month
My dad recently told me, “There are many people who will put you down. Don’t be one of them.”
And that sticks with me every single day.
I am so sorry to all the people I hurt while I was hurting.
― (via deathnoteoflove)